Small Animal Endoscopy
SMALL ANIMAL ENDOSCOPY, written by the foremost expert in veterinary endoscopy, is an informative, practical guide to endoscopic imaging. Containing the latest information on indications, instrumentation, patient preparation, and technique, it provides the novice and the advanced practitioner with valuable information. Chapters are organized consistently, liberally illustrated, and most feature a full- color collection of endoscopic images. A group of 17 distinguished contributors share their expertise in this leading reference.Includes a new chapter on exotic animals. Contains a completely revised and updated chapter on avian medicine, prepared by Dr. Michael Taylor, a top avian veterinarian who has been largely responsible for the explosive changes in avian endoscopy. Discusses innovations in endoscopy of the gastrointestinal system and uterus. Features updated equipment and instrumentation. Incorporates over 400 new illustrations. Includes thoroughly revised reference lists.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Mosby Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780815187431
- ISBN: 0815187432
- Publication Year: 1998
- Edition: 2 SUB