Several years before organizing Invincible Pictures, producer George Batcheller was releasing his product through Invincible's future "sister company" Chesterfield. In Batcheller's Sky Rider, an ill-tempered young man is cut off without a cent by his wealthy uncle, while the bulk of the estate goes to the clean-limbed aviator hero. Seeking revenge, the disinherited relative sabotages the hero's plane -- and when this fails, he arranges his uncle's kidnapping. The hero manages to foil the rat with the help of his newly-repaired aircraft, and with considerable ground assistance from his faithful dog (played by Rin-Tin-Tin wannabe Champion). The best scene in Sky Rider, set in an operating room-turned-torture chamber, seems to have sprung from a different film entirely. Hal Erickson, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Traditions Alive
- UPC: 842614104817
- Region: Region [unknown]