The race to defend Earth against the oncoming storm of Nubl hordes has begun. Humanity is on a knife-edge, despite surviving the first invading fleet of Shadow ships, a repeat attack would severely damage Earth - it might not be able to survive. While Space Island frantically shores up Earth's defences, some scientists and politicians recognise the need to protect humanity from eradication. Plans were put into effect and decisions made to ensure civilisation and newly discovered technology is protected in the hope that one day the Nubl will be defeated. One man, extremely powerful and very determined, believes he has the answer to his personal survival. He sets about to beg, borrow and steal everything he needs to achieve his ambition. When he succeeds beyond his wildest dreams, he discovers the ultimate irony - that to survive, he must be the first to die.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781523359318
- ISBN: 1523359315
- Publication Year: 2015