Robert Grossman has incorporated into the Skipper's Handbook, virtually all the information any skipper could possibly use aboard boats to sixty-feet.The quick reference layout covers everything from plotting a dead reckoning course to docking maneuvers, from CPR to advanced first aid. Here is just a sample of the detailed information contained in this book; First Aid, Rules of the Road, Navigation, Boat Handling, and Seamanship.Unlike other books of this nature, this book is meant to be used at the helm for quick reference when the need arises. It will lay flat for easy reading at a powerboat helm or in the cockpit of a heeled sailboat.Every skipper from the novice aboard a small bow-rider to lifelong professional aboard the finest yacht, will find the Skipper's Handbook the most useful book aboard their vessel. Illustrated
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Bristol Fashion Pub Co
- ISBN-13: 9781892216267
- ISBN: 1892216264
- Publication Year: 2000