Sometimes it's about more than a perfect fit...When her mother suddenly announces that she has breast cancer, Cori's world seems to end. Things that once seemed so important to her no longer matter it's hard to care if your hair is flat-ironed when your mother's is falling out due to chemo. For Corinne, this summer she is learning who she really is underneath, and who her real friends are. Hot on the heels of her previous YA novel, Out, acclaimed children's writerSandra Diersch tackles another tough issue in Skin Deep. To do so, she turned to her former teacher and breast cancer survivorGerri London for help. Gerri draws on her own experiences to provide the touching journal entries of Cori's mother. These serve to shape the novel and give each of the characters lives of their own.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: James Lorimer & Co
- ISBN-13: 9781552774755
- ISBN: 1552774759
- Publication Year: 2010