Skills Checklist To Accompany Fundamentals Of Nursing: The Art And Science Of Person Centered Care
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.Skill Checklists for Fundamentals of Nursing helps you practice and record the mastery of every step of each skill found in Fundamentals of Nursing: The Art and Science of Person-Centered Care, Ninth Edition. It serves as a valuable self-assessment tool for students as well as convenient tool for faculty to record student performance
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- ISBN-13: 9781975102449
- ISBN: 1975102444
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 9 CSM