Sixties Classics [Bmg]
This three-disc set (it could easily have been a double-disc collection with some shifting of tracks) ranges widely across the AM pop genres of the 1960s, and includes such varied tracks as Ray Peterson's "Tell Laura I Love Her," Skeeter Davis' "The End of the World," Ronny & the Daytonas' "GTO," the Lovin' Spoonful's "Summer in the City," and the Box Tops' "The Letter." While it certainly isn't exhaustive, it does feature the original single mixes of these hits, and makes for a fine road trip down memory lane. ~ Steve Leggett, Rovi
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Mint condition or still sealed (SS). Absolutely perfect in every way. New.
- Fine/Like New (EX): No defects, little sign of use, well cared for. Plays perfectly. Close to new. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. Could be an unopened promotional or cut item. Sometimes called: mint-minus.
- Very Good (VG): Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
- Good (G): Attractive and well cared for, but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, scuffing or scratching, but will play almost perfectly. For vinyl: barely detectable crackles or pops.
- Fair (FR): This item is in okay condition. For vinyl: good is not so good and the record may have low level crackles or pops when playing. CD: one or more tracks may skip.
- Poor (P): Obviously well-worn and handled. Most vinyl collectors will not buy good or below, but some tracks on CD or vinyl will play.
- Format: Compact Disc
- Sold by: HPB Flagship
- Seller rating:
- Label: BMG Special Products
- UPC: 755174594823