Sinister Eyes Of Dr. Orloff
Unrelated to the 1960s Dr. Orloff films, which began with Gritos en la Noche, this tedious thriller deals with a young woman named Melissa (Montserrat Prous), who believes that she committed a murder in her sleep. Her relatives call on Dr. Orloff (William Berger) to help her, unaware that Melissa's long-dead father (Jesus Franco, who directed) had stolen Orloff's beloved. Orloff is still out for revenge, and begins molding Melissa's mind in a series of twisted "treatments." Edmund Purdom turns in another stiff performance, this time as Crosby, the chief inspector in charge of the investigation. Robert Firsching, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Intervision Picture Corp
- UPC: 891635001926
- Region: Region [unknown]