Simply Delicious The Classic Collection: 100 Timeless, Tried & Tested Recipes
The best 100 recipes from Darina Allen's iconic Simply Delicious books fully revised and updated with new photography. From soups and starters to her favourite desserts, Darina covers meat, poultry, fish and vegetable dishes that have stood the test of time over the nearly 30 years since the books were originally published. Nearly 30 years after the original Simply Delicious book and TV series, Darina Allen brings together 100 of her timeless, tried and trusted recipes.With chapters on Soups & Starters, Meat, Poultry, Fish, Vegetarian, Salads and puddings, recipes include such Darina Allen classics as: Winter Leek & Potato Soup, Ballymaloe Irish Stew and Ballymaloe Fish Pie, Farmhouse Chicken, Warm Winter Salad with Duck Livers & Hazelnut Oil Dressing, and Country Rhubarb Cake.This classic collection of traditional recipes is accompanied by beautiful new photography. span
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Kyle Books
- ISBN-13: 9780857835550
- ISBN: 0857835556
- Publication Year: 2019