Simple Weaves: Over 30 Classic Patterns And Fresh New Styles
Weave all kinds of classic projects from towels, place mats, and throws to rugs, pillows, and curtains and give them a fresh new look! Practice weaving techniques like plain weave and twill; canvas and spot weave; monk's belt and honeycomb; or play with color and texture using rosepath, waffle weave, color effects, Ms and Os, halvdrall, and true drall. Combine techniques, bring together your favorite patterns, and use any color you like to explore the endless possibilities offered by simple weaves."
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Trafalgar Square Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781570767944
- ISBN: 1570767947
- Publication Year: 2016
- Edition: Reprint