Silver To The Heart
- So begins the apocalypse, with death and a story of love - An old soul (several centuries old), the lover, fighter, and telekinetic Drake receives an order to safeguard Ana, a mortal with Elder Talent. Ana, an artist beset by haunting visions, falls for the perfect stranger while venturing home to mediate emergent family chaos. Past-warlord and present commander Sasuke wields his telepathic might to outwit Council traitors in an effort to save the human realm and its Guardian from a new Dark War. Criminal and light bender Lou, now sought by the Council to answer for his sins, seeks shelter with the Reverend-an Elder fit to bypass rules of magic meant to be unbreakable. As time's last grains of sand deplete, an ancient battle may renew, with pieces of the fractured realm imperiling man's modern world. Though few on Earth are cognizant, dark days now lie ahead. . . One fate, two paths, six singular perspectives, and plethoric danger. Contemporary fantasy at its polychromic finest-pure delight.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Trade Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: --
- Publisher: Publishdrive
- ISBN-13: 9789919256968
- ISBN: 991925696X
- Publication Year: 2021