Silver Surfer Omnibus 1
by Lee, Stan; Buscema, John (ILT); Kirby, Jack (ILT); Severin, Marie (ILT) (2007)
Description: First Edition. Written by Stan Lee and featuring the Art of John Buscema as well as Jack Kirby. This volume contains bright color prints of issues 1-18 of The Silver Surfer, The Fantastic Four Annual 5, and Not Brand ECHH 13. . Published by Diamond Comic Distributors 2007 Near Fine Condition. In our Avon store.Dimensions: Item Format: Hardback
Synopsis: Created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby in the pages of 'The Fantastic Four', the Silver Surfer went on to become one of the best-loved characters in all comicdom. Now, the original adventures of the Silver Surfer are presented in one volume, containing every story and letters page from issues one to 18.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 2007
- Listing Date: 02/27/2019
- Sold By: --
- Ships From: N/A
- Available Quantity: N/A