Silas Marner: The Weaver Of Raveloe (Art Type Edition)
by George Eliot (1900)
Description: Early edition of Silas Marner by George Eliot. Has red stained top-edge. Shows signs of wear, specifically a two inch tear along the right side of the spine, cracking of the joints on the inside of the front and back covers, two one inch tears on the first endpaper, shelf wear, and yellowing of all pages due to age and oxidation. . Published by Books, Inc. 1900 Fair Condition. In our Wichita store.Dimensions: Item Format: Hardback
- Condition: Used - Fair
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 1900
- Listing Date: 04/18/2019
- Sold By: HPB Wichita
- Ships From: KS, United States
- Available Quantity: 1