Showcase Of Interior Design: Southern Edition Ii
Each book in this series features the best work of some of the nation's leading designers and design firms. This edition shows Midwest designers' compositions and also has a statement from each designer about their philosophy. Beautifully produced in rich, full color, complete information on how to contact the designers is included.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Vitae Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781883065065
- ISBN: 1883065062
- Publication Year: 1997