Short Stories For People With Short Attention Spans
Short Stories for People with Short Attention Spans is a collection about interesting people in curious circumstances. Little thought about, but everyday characteristics and situations bring the reader to question decision making and to second guess lifeas lessons. Do things happen for a reason, or is life just unorganized chaos? In aThe Hunting Cap, a the reader actually penetrates the mind of a down-on-her-luck prostitute in an exercise of stream-of-consciousness at its best. In other stories, the author explores love, luck, lust, and missed opportunities. These stories are easily read but still powerful enough to evoke questions from anyone who reads them. Short Stories for People with Short Attention Spans proves that it doesnat take a novel to have poignant ideas and well-written characters.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Publishamerica Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781424150557
- ISBN: 1424150558
- Publication Year: 2006