Short Attention Span Stories
Short Attention Span Stories are designed for those of you who don't always have the time to sit down with a 300-page novel, but still crave a satisfying read when you actually have a few precious moments to feed your senses. The tales are heavily influenced by art; particularly, surrealism. SAS Stories are fast food for the soul-take them with you wherever you go, and whenever you might have time to indulge yourself in a unique experience that could otherwise take hours.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Wheatmark Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781587363238
- ISBN: 1587363232
- Publication Year: 2004