Semantic Technology: 6th Joint International Conference, Jist 2016, Singapore, Singapore, November 2 4, 2016, Revised Selected Papers
This book constitutes the thoroughly refereed proceedings of the 6th Joint International Semantic Technology Conference, JIST 2016, held in Singapore, Singapore, in November 2016. The main topics of JIST 2016 include among others ontology and reasoning; linked data; knowledge graph. The JIST 2016 conference consists of two keynotes, a main technical track, including (full and short papers) from the research and the in-use tracks, a Poster and Demo session, a workshop and two tutorials. The 16 full and 8 short papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 34 submissions. The papers cover the following topics: ontology and data management; linked data; information retrieval and knowledge discovery; RDF and query; knowledge graph; application of semantic technologies.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc
- ISBN-13: 9783319501116
- ISBN: 3319501119
- Publication Year: 2016
- Edition: Revised