This collection of stories by Emily West is set mostly in North America. These stories celebrate the endurance of hopes and dreams against the darker backdrop of an essentially broken world. There is a gritty quality to the writing, which is neither sunny, folksy or sentimental. Nevertheless, the endurance of art, faith, marriage, the unborn child, health, and sanity shines through these wide-ranging and compassionate stories where hope is a tougher route than despair.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Publishamerica Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781448963218
- ISBN: 1448963214
- Publication Year: 2010