Schools, Classrooms, And Pupils: International Studies Of Schooling From A Multilevel Perspective
Intended for quantitative researchers in education and sociology, graduate students in social science, applied statisticians, and government officials in educational planning and programme evaluation, this book presents new methodological approaches to studying the effects of school organization on teaching and learning in classrooms. The work compiles recent experiences from a number of countries in producing empirical evidence useful for the improvement of the conditions and outcomes of schooling.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Academic Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780125829106
- ISBN: 0125829108
- Publication Year: 1991