Celebrate Christmas Scandinavian style where every day from the first Advent Sunday to the end of December is part of the holiday. Trine Hahnemann serves up a cornucopia of festive recipes for both traditional goodies and delicious modern dishes. Enjoy regional specialties such as spiced gl gg wine, Slow-Cooked Goose with Apples and Prunes, Meatballs with Pickled Beets, Caramel Potatoes, and Chocolate-Dipped Candied Oranges.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Sterling Pub Co Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781454910503
- ISBN: 145491050X
- Publication Year: 2013
- Edition: Reprint