Saudi Arabia: A Modern Reader
The book's editor, political scientist Dr. Winberg Chai, provides in his introduction a concise overview of this largely unknown kingdom from its geography and history to its contemporary role in the "war on terrorism." Saudi Arabia: A Modern Reader provides readers enough historical data and contemporary information about the kingdom of Saudi Arabia to understand their role in the Middle East and to form their own opinions about its present and future relationship to the United States.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Univ of Indianapolis Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780880938594
- ISBN: 0880938595
- Publication Year: 2005