Saturday Night Fever / Staying Alive
Saturday Night Fever, the film that made John Travolta a household name, is set in Brooklyn to the popular dance music of the Bee Gees. Tony Manero (Travolta) is a paint-store clerk who becomes the king of the discotheque when he puts on his polyester and gets down, with a little help from a social-climbing Manhattan secretary (Karen Lynn Gorney). In Staying Alive, Tony is now a struggling dancer/instructor, looking for his big break in a Broadway show. When he finally lands a small role, personal problems come to the fore as he finds himself torn between two women: Jackie (Rhodes), his loyal girlfriend, and Laura (Hughes), the musical's attractive and flirtatious star.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: HPB Citrus Heights
- Seller rating:
- Publisher: Paramount Home Entertainment
- UPC: 097361309644
- Region: Region 1