Ramon Masats (Spain, 1931) is one of the most important photographers on the European scene. He revolutionised graphic reporting in the 1950's, adopting a sober tone, with a risky composition. Always from an author's stance, Masats has explored themes such as boxing and bullfighting, published in the books Neutral Corner (1962), Sanfermines (1963) and Toro (1998), among others. Together with the great Spanish photographers of his generation, he belonged to the artistic groups La Palangana (1957) and Afal (1956), which were the seeds of the School of Madrid. With a multidisciplined vocation, Masats, has also worked on directing films and television series, such as Topical Spanish and Raices. His work has earned the greatest recognition in Spain, such as the National Photography Award, the Bartolome Ros Award at PHotoEspana and the Autonomous Community of Madrid Award.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Distributed Art Pub Inc
- ISBN-13: 9788492498710
- ISBN: 8492498714
- Publication Year: 2009