Salvage The Bones: A Novel
by Jesmyn Ward (2011)
Description: First Edition. Signed, First Edition of the National Book Award Winner for Fiction in 2011.. Published by Bloomsbury USA 2011 Fine Condition. In our Tukwila store.Dimensions: Octavo (5.5 x 8.5 and 6 x 9.5)Signature notes: signed by the author Dust jacket condition: Fine Description: Hardback
Synopsis: A big-hearted novel about familial love and community against all odds and a wrenching look at the lonesome, brutal, and restrictive realities of rural poverty, "Salvage the Bones" is revelatory, real, and muscled with poetry.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: --
- Date: 2011
- Listing Date: 01/11/2018
- Sold By: --
- Ships From: N/A
- Available Quantity: N/A