S Corporation Taxation 2019
The S corporation is the most popular entity for closely held businesses, but the rules that regulate S corporations and make them a popular choice are complex, confusing and in a state of flux. CCH's popular S Corporation Taxation offers an in-depth and comprehensive analysis of S corporation taxation and uses extensive examples to illustrate both simple and complex situations. In areas where authorities do not provide clear guidance, the author constructs plausible courses of action, with appropriate analysis. Published annually, S Corporation Taxation focuses on the rules of Subchapter S of the Internal Revenue Code and integrates these rules with other portions of the tax law that can have substantial impact on S corporations and their shareholders. At the end of each chapter are pertinent checklists, worksheets and sample election letters to help apply the concepts discussed to the reader's actual real life situation.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Cch Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780808050827
- ISBN: 0808050826
- Publication Year: 2018