Ruth Bader Ginsburg: Get To Know The Justice Who Speaks Her Mind
Growing up, Ruth Bader Ginsburg was no stranger to being treated unfairly. After all, she was female and Jewish--two groups that faced discrimination at the time. But Ruth worked hard in school, finished first in her class, and eventually became only the second woman on the U.S. Supreme Court. She continues to stand up for the underdog, including fighting for women's rights and fair treatment of workers.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Capstone Pr Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781543559262
- ISBN: 1543559263
- Publication Year: 2019