Run And Kill
Billy Tang directs the extremely dark and sadistic thriller Run and Kill. Hong Kong businessman Fatty Cheung (Kent Cheng) walks in on his wife and another man. He immediately gets drunk at a bar, and before he realizes it, he has made a deal with some gangsters to kill her. When he sobers up, he learns that the gangsters have fullfilled their end of the bargain and are demanding their money. Unable to pay them, Cheung flees to the mainland and meets the Vietnam veteran Ching (Simon Yam), who turns out to be a brutal psychopath that terrorizes Cheung and his remaining family members. Also stars Danny Lee. Andrea LeVasseur, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Tai Seng Video Marketing, Inc.
- UPC: 601641370240
- Region: Region 0