Rough Guide To The Italian Lakes
The Rough Guide to The Italian Lakes is the most authoritative guide to this exquisitely beautiful region. Clear maps and detailed coverage of every attraction, from dramatic Lake Garda and dreamy Lake Como to scenic journeys and unforgettable hideaways on charming Lake Maggiore and lesser-known lakes such as Orta, Iseo and LuganoDiscover the majestic beauty of Verona, as well as the best shopping in Milan and the finest art in Bergamo and Mantua (Mantova). Itineraries suggest tailored trips, while knowledgeable accounts bring the area's Baroque gardens and Renaissance palaces to life. Rely on up-to-date recommendations of the best restaurants, bars, caf's, shops and hotels for every budget and to suit every taste. Follow epic walks and cycle ways, explore lakeside villas, visit medieval villages. Relax, draw breath and lose yourself in the spectacular Italian Lakes, with sharp, intelligent writing from experienced authors.Make the most of your time on Earth with The Rough Guide to The Italian Lakes.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Springhurst
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Rough Guides
- ISBN-13: 9781409371434
- ISBN: 1409371433
- Publication Year: 2015