Roses & Thorns
These two short stories in one, "Roses and Thorns" and the shorter " Prison Roses," were regarded as one of the most appealing of the volumes published in the 1800's by American Tract Society for the promotion of Christian character. In the setting of Aunt Eleanor sharing stories from her rocking chair with her niece and nephew, the priority of integrity and honesty in all that we do shines forth about careless words, lost children, thunderstorms, and thoughtful sisters.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Triangle Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781583390573
- ISBN: 158339057X
- Publication Year: 1998
- Edition: REVISED