Roses Are Red: Survival & Recovery By God's Grace
What is it like to be committed to a psychiatric ward against your will? In Roses Are Red: Survival and Recovery by God's Grace, experience Rose Anne Daniels journey through mental illness, divorce, depression, and unemployment caused by bipolar disorder as she sinks to the lowest of lows and seeks to rebuild her life. Rose Annes successful life as a mother and nurse crumbles when her mind turns against her and she is rejected by her family and friends for an illness she could not prevent. Roses Are Red tells the true story of a womans life plummeting out of control and the God who had not given up on her.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Tate Pub & Enterprises Llc
- ISBN-13: 9781606047866
- ISBN: 1606047868
- Publication Year: 2008