Rock Your Presentation: A New Guide To Speaking And Pitching With Passion
This book will protect your audiences from the following disorders: Death by PowerPoint Tedium Compulsive fidgeting Losing-the-Will-to-Live SyndromeNearly all of us have to pitch or present our ideas, whether in a formal setting like a theatre, at a company conference, in a classroom or even selling a concept one-to-one to our boss. In Rock your Presentation, Nigel Barlow, a professional keynote speaker and creative coach to many of the world's most famous organisations, gives you inspiring insights and practical techniques to 'rock up' your presentation or speech. Many of these tips come from exploring what makes great music so moving and impactful, and are easy to apply to make your own talks more dynamic and memorable. Try changing your key for different emotional impact; come up with a stronger chorus and an exciting climax; create your speaker's rider; be a protest singer to unleash your passion; and learn when and how to go unplugged to touch your audience. Whether you want to create a whole new presentation or tune up a tired old one, Rock Your Presentation will give you plenty of fresh ideas.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Piatkus Books
- ISBN-13: 9780349408903
- ISBN: 0349408904
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: Reprint