Rock'n'roll Piano: Complete Guide
(Keyboard Instruction). With this pack, you'll learn the skills you need to take your place alongside Fats Domino, Jerry Lee Lewis, Little Richard and other great rock 'n' roll piano players of the '50s and '60s! The audio includes demos and backing tracks so you can play along with every example. Also includes six complete tunes at the end of the book. Topics covered include: left-hand patterns; basic rock 'n' roll progressions; right-hand techniques; straight eighths vs. swing eighths; glisses, crushed notes, rolls and note clusters; how to solo; influential players, styles and recordings; and much more! The audio is accessed online using the unique code inside each book and can be streamed or downloaded. The audio files include PLAYBACK+, a multi-functional audio player that allows you to slow down audio without changing pitch, set loop points, change keys, and pan left or right.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Hal Leonard Corp
- ISBN-13: 9780634050466
- ISBN: 063405046X
- Publication Year: 2003
- Edition: PAP/COM