Directed by Sidney Salkow, Starring Sidney Salkow, Joe Bassett, Bruce Bennett, Richard Boone, Stanley Clements, Sylvia Findley, Leo Gordon, Peter Graves, William Hopper, Boyd Red Morgan, Al Wyatt, George Montgomery, Tony Romano, Warren StevensWritten by Sidney Salkow, Joe Bassett, Bruce Bennett, Richard Boone, Stanley Clements, Sylvia Findley, Leo Gordon, Peter Graves, William Hopper, Boyd Red Morgan, Al Wyatt, George Montgomery, Tony Romano, Warren Stevens
The 1955 western Robbers' Roost was the second film version of the venerable Zane Grey yarn. George Montgomery stars as a taciturn outlaw who lands an honest job on the spread managed by physically disabled Bruce Bennett. When Bennett's sister Sylvia Findley is kidnapped by crooked Richard Boone and Peter Graves, Montgomery, seeing an opportunity to redeem himself, rides to her rescue. Fortunately for our hero, Boone and Graves are already at each other's throats, thereby weakening their resistance. Gorgeously photographed, Robbers' Roost suffers visually when seen in the faded color prints currently available to TV. Hal Erickson, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Willette Acquisition Corp.
- UPC: 883904265122
- Region: Region [unknown]