Rising Tiger: A Thrillervolume 21
Deadly operative Scot Harvath faces down the country's most powerful enemy in #1 New York Times and #1 Wall Street Journal bestselling author Brad Thor's new white-knuckle thriller. An unprecedented, potentially nation-ending threat has materialized on the world stage. Though the United States has long been aware of the growing risk, administration after administration has passed the buck, fearful of the global consequences of engaging this enemy head-on. The clock, however, has now run out and doing nothing is no longer an option. With the stakes higher than they have ever been, it is time to unleash Scot Harvath. As America's top spy, Harvath has the unparalleled skills and experience necessary to handle any situation, but this assignment feels different and appears doomed from the start. Thrust into a completely unfamiliar culture, with few he can trust, the attempts on his life begin piling up the moment he arrives. Someone, somewhere, knows far too much. With democracy itself hanging in the balance, Harvath will risk everything to untangle the explosive plot and bring every last bad actor to justice.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: --
- Publisher: Atria Books
- ISBN-13: 9781982182151
- ISBN: 1982182156
- Publication Year: 2022