In a follow-up to Rickles' Book, the legendary comedian presents a humorous collection of letters, organized into such categories as Letters to People I Know, Letters to People I Don't Know but Need My Advice, Letters to People Who Used to Be Alive, Letters to People Who Are Important but Don't Want to Know Me, and Letters About Things I Need to Get Off My Chest. 150,000 first printing.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster
- ISBN-13: 9781416596646
- ISBN: 141659664X
- Publication Year: 2010