Rhythm Speller: Written Activities And Rhythm Patterns To Reinforce Rhythm Reading
The Rhythm Speller Book 2 reinforces rhythm skills based on the concepts introduced in the Music Lesson Book 2. Each page of the Rhythm Speller Book has two activities---a rhythm-writing activity and a rhythm-reading activity. The written activities reinforce note values and counting through coloring, circling, drawing, or matching. The rhythm-reading activities help students practice clapping or tapping rhythm patterns while counting aloud, playing rhythms on rhythm instruments or keys on the keyboard, and chanting words based on rhythm patterns.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Alfred Pub Co
- ISBN-13: 9781470640514
- ISBN: 1470640511
- Publication Year: 2018