Retrieving Michigan's Buried Past: The Archaeology Of The Great Lakes State
Retrieving Michigan's Buried Past presents more than a hundred centuries of human occupation in the Great Lakes State. Comprised of thirteen chapters contributed by distinguished archaeologists, the book not only covers the full range of prehistoric occupations in the state but also gives extensive coverage of the archaeology of Michigan from the time of the first European exploration to the dawn of the twentieth century.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Wayne State Univ Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780877370437
- ISBN: 0877370435
- Publication Year: 1999