Restoring Farm Woodlands For Wildlife
This book provides an overview of the key new insights associated with the biodiversity values of replanted/restored vegetation. It is based on the past 19 years of detailed long-term research in the temperate woodlands (wheat-sheep) belt of eastern Australia. The book is intended to provide key guidelines for ensuring best practice restoration efforts in temperate agricultural environments in Australia, particularly those widespread environments that have been heavily cleared and which have been targeted for revegetation programs. What is distinctive about this book is the accumulated long-term sets of perspectives on how to best do restoration plantings - a key issue that is a repeated source of questions from farmers, NRM professionals, policy makers and the lay public. No other book in Australia is underpinned by the array of major long-term studies and insights that will form the platform for this book.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Csiro
- ISBN-13: 9781486309641
- ISBN: 148630964X
- Publication Year: 2019