Over the course of several thousand years, with a long history of continual development and enhancement, Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) has become a unique Chinese medical system with significant success in the field of healthcare, making great contributions to the well-being of mankind.The Essential Chinese Medicine book series fulfills the mission of honouring life and promoting the health of family members and friends. This series develops and expands on the essence of TCM to advocate new concepts of health and wellness.The editors-in-chief, Professor Zhang Bao Chun and Associate Professor Chen Yu Ting, have been involved in the teaching, research and clinical work of the TCM theoretical system for a long period of time. Both have not only mastered the ancient learning but have also blazed new trails. They have put forward assiduous efforts in the research and writing of materials, being the chief editors of several specialised academic publications and other teaching materials. This four-volume Essential Chinese Medicine series is the product of their extensive research.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: World Scientific Pub Co Inc
- ISBN-13: 9789813239067
- ISBN: 9813239069
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 1 BLG