Research For Nurses: Methods And Interpretation
This user-friendly and relevant text on nursing research demystifies the research process by relating the importance and significance of research to the real world of nursing by using a step-by-step approach that engages students in the research process. Easy-to-follow guidelines for reading and critically appraising quantitative and qualitative research projects are included. Authors compare qualitative and quantitative approaches and present a balanced view of the advantages, strengths and limitations of each approach. Case studies and sample projects are presented in "nursing researchers at work" boxes to illustrate key approaches, methods and findings. A statistics primer covers basic statistical material required to complete a quantitative study - the notation is simple and accessible to the numerically challenged student.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: F a Davis Co
- ISBN-13: 9780803608962
- ISBN: 0803608969
- Publication Year: 2001