Reproductive Surgery: The Society For Reproductive Surgeons' Manual
Gain confidence in the surgical management of female and male infertility. Authored by leading experts in operative gynecology and urology, in collaboration with the Society of Reproductive Surgeons, this valuable handbook provides readers with a comprehensive understanding of the indications, techniques, and outcomes of modern reproductive surgery. This manual presents clear step-by-step instructions illustrated with intraoperative photographs and surgical videos in order to offer patients surgical options and avoid, or improve, IVF.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Cambridge Univ Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781107193963
- ISBN: 1107193966
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: 1 HAR/PSC