Laura evolves from a timid person into a proactive woman as she works with a community group to help deal with the consequences of domestic violence. She stands up to bullies-women as well as men-as they work to make life more livable. As Laura does so, she comes increasing in contact with spiritual energies, which culminates in rescuing a woman giving birth under piles of rubble, and other victims of the earthquake. Feelings run high against the politician who allowed his personal interests to push the nuclear power station into operation.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Balboa Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781504316415
- ISBN: 150431641X
- Publication Year: 2019