Refractions: Very Short Stories
This collection of very short stories continues to present those stories read aloud by the author, Bradley Davidson, at open mic events in San Diego, California. They are stories, recollections and rants on life's experiences bent through the prism of the author's mind and offered to the reader in a spectrum of rainbow colors. "Refractions" takes seemingly ordinary, everyday existence and transforms it into something, meaningful, colorful, dimensional, something which it actually is. Beg, borrow or steal (no, don t steal) or simply buy a copy and see for yourself the world as seen by this author.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781502768063
- ISBN: 1502768062
- Publication Year: 2014