Reflexology Plain & Simple: The Only Book You'll Ever Need
Reflexology is an ancient healing system that helps relieve existing health conditions and detect future ailments. iReflexology Plain & Simple/i introduces the history and basics of this form, from beginners techniques to more specialized treatments and the use of aromatic oils. Discover which areas of the feet and hands correspond to the bodys tissues, glands, and organs; how much pressure to apply and when not to proceed at all; and how to get started indulging friends, family, and even yourself or move on to your own practice. Detailed instructions guide you through each step of the process and helpful hints throughout provide additional insight.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Hampton Roads Pub Co Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781571747907
- ISBN: 1571747907
- Publication Year: 2018