Reflexology: Health At Your Fingertips
Reflexology is a global best-seller by two of the most-recognized authorities on this holistic therapy. This comprehensive yet approachable guide explains how reflexology works: by applying pressure to "reflex" points on the hands and feet, you can help to stimulate the body's natural powers of self-healing.Reflexology features more than 100 step-by-step techniques and treatment sequences, detailed foot and hand reflex charts, and a directory of treatment for 30 common ailments, from back pain to constipation, arthritis to high blood pressure. Visualizations and meditations are suggested throughout, to enhance the healing treatments.As the first fully-illustrated step-by-step guide, Reflexology remains one of the most trusted resources on this ancient art.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Hurstbourne
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Dk Pub
- ISBN-13: 9780789493538
- ISBN: 0789493535
- Publication Year: 2003