Reflexology is increasing in popularity as more people turn towards natural forms of medicine. This is a practical introduction, full of diagrams, photographs, and clear advice on using reflexology to treat medical problems. The basis of reflexology is that areas in the foot correspond to different parts of the body. The art of reflexology is to recognize any imbalances and correct them through manipulation. The book starts with an introduction to the origin of reflexology and then covers how reflexology works, the reflex areas of the feet, the position of the reflex areas, how to give treatment, general advice on treatment, the complete treatment to cover the whole body from the brain to the lymphatic system, specific treatments for particular ailments, and possible reactions to treatment. Let this Collins Gem introduce you to the theory and practice of reflexology. It gives you a clear, step-by-step guidance to help you understand and practice the benefits of reflexology.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Harpercollins Pub Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9780007188826
- ISBN: 000718882X
- Publication Year: 2005