Reflections And Connections: Essays About Special People, Issues, And Events In My Bipolar Life
Born in Dallas, Texas, Robert is a true native Texas with one footstep in the past reflected through his rural upbringing in East Texas and one foot leveled in the future which coincides with is background as a social worker-psychotherapist. He received his BS in Sociology from Texas A&M University-Commerce in 1963. Masters of Social Work from the University of Oklahoma, Norman in 1965, and doctorate in Public Health, Human Ecology from the University of Oklahoma Health Science Center in Oklahoma City in 1971. His friends, colleagues, and family are highlighted in this narrative as important and interesting influences in his life. Hopefully these reflections and connections will be useful to the reader in achieving a better understanding of bipolar disorder.Dr. Johnson has a traditional focus on life, and continually looks for objective methods of problem solving. His wife Sherry is his rock and his children are his expressions of joy.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781482602708
- ISBN: 1482602709
- Publication Year: 2013