Reflections: Love Stories From Saraville
So often we skip through life without so much as a backwards glance or a moment to stop and see what is all around us. So often too, we take for granted a sunrise or sunset. The beauty of a mountain range or dew on the morning grass. And often we move along without taking the time to watch a fish rise or deer feed, or to enjoy what the great outdoors has to offer. We need to enjoy what is freely given, to be thankful for what we have, to reflect on where we've been and to look at what's ahead.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Authorhouse
- ISBN-13: 9781420820744
- ISBN: 1420820745
- Publication Year: 2005