Reflect, Inform, Persuade: College Writing Today
Reflect, Inform, Persuade examines the purposes for writing while demonstrating the varying processes writers employ to reach an end. The low price (~$25 net*) and practical three-part organization makeReflect, Inform, Persuade an option for a variety of interests or course objectives. Author Elizabeth Kessler hones in on three important points: improving academic writing skills; writing for various purposes, gradually moving from self to a focus on the wider world; and using materials that can be used as models for good writing.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Longman Pub Group
- ISBN-13: 9780321850331
- ISBN: 0321850335
- Publication Year: 2012
- Edition: PCK PAP/PS