Redemption Accomplished And Applied
New issue of a theological classic on the atonementOriginally published in 1955 and reprinted dozens of times over the years, John MurraysRedemption Accomplished and Applied systematically explains the two sides of redemption -- its accomplishment through Christs atonement and its application to the lives of believers.In this theological classic Murray first explores the necessity, nature, perfection, and extent of the atonement. He then goes on to expound the biblical teaching about calling, regeneration, faith and repentance, justification, adoption, sanctification, perseverance, union with Christ, and glorification.Concise, precise, and accessible, Murrays classic doctrinal study, enhanced with a new foreword by Carl Trueman, will now reach and benefit a new generation of readers.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Eerdmans Pub Co
- ISBN-13: 9780802873095
- ISBN: 080287309X
- Publication Year: 2015